White Magic: Healing stone Healing spell
White Magic: Healing Stone Spell
To relieve from physical problems.
This spell comes from an old magical tradition. It works on the principle of moving the problem/ disease to another person or some nonliving object. In the past, people believed, that they can move their problem to some animal. For example, that if they daub their body with a toad, their warts would disappear. Don't worry, we won't use any toads this time :-)! We will need a stone. You have certainly heard about the healing power of crystals or gemstones. And it was also written a lot about spells dealing with minerals.When you will go next time to the nature, find some nice, oval, white stone. The best stone is formed by water. You can find it in a river or a sea.
You will need:1. Nail
2. White tea-light
4. A piece of a linen (big enough to enwrap the stone)
5. A needle
6. White stitch, length aprx. 60 cm
7. White oval stone
The best time to perform this ritual is on Monday by waning moon.
1. Visualize a white cross. It should fill the whole room. Make with a nail a sign of cross on the tea-light, so that the candlewick is in the middle of it.
2. While lighting the tea-light, say following words:
“Sick things are now burning,
and disease is waning”
3. Make a small bag from the linen: fold the linen and stitch it up on both sides with the white stitch.
4. Touch the parts of the body, where you have a problem or disease, with the stone. Visualize, how are problems moving from your body into the stone as a gray smoke. Do it until you feel a satisfaction, that it was enough. While doing so, say these words:
“As the moon is waning, my disease is disappearing and moving into this stone. I am getting better and better. I am regaining my powers more and more.”
Saying is not enough, you have to feel these words as real as possible!!! Concentrate on this. Feel also the joy and relief, that your disease is gone and you are healthy again!
5. After you end this ritual, put the stone into the bag and throw it into the natural, flowing water.